MiraDry Near Me: Finding the Best MiraDry Connecticut Provider

By Shareef Jandali on December 11, 2018

When it comes to underarm sweat treatment with MiraDry, it is important to find one of the best MiraDry Connecticut providers. Jandali Plastic Surgery was the first plastic surgery practice in Connecticut to offer MiraDry and has become one of the leading practices in the country.

Even though MiraDry is non-surgical, it is still a medical treatment and should be performed under the direct supervision of a trained physician. We want you to find the best MiraDry practice in Connecticut in order to obtain the most sweat reduction. Here are some factors to consider.

Is MiraDry Safe?

Yes, miraDry is FDA approved and has been used in over 55,000 treatments worldwide with an excellent safety record.  We use the new tumescent technique at our office to give a barrier of fluid to keep all the microwave energy at the skin level so that it can kill the sweat glands and odor glands. 

Don’t I need sweat glands?

Not in your armpits!  People are born with about 2 million sweat glands over their entire body.  Each underarm only contains about 1% of those sweat glands, making up a total of 2% of all the sweat glands on your body.  You can still thermoregulate with the remaining 98% of sweat glands and will continue to perspire everywhere else on the body other than the underarms.   

What are MiraDry Side Effects?

Everyone has temporary soreness, swelling, numbness/tingling in the underarms for a few weeks.  Another side effect which occurs in about 10% of our patients is banding across the underarm area.  This clears with time and massage.  There have been no reports of permanent side effects from MiraDry.

Is MiraDry Worth It?

MiraDry is worth it if you have hyperhidrosis or wear daily antiperspirant and deodorant.  Imagine being sweat free, chemical free, and nuisance free!

Learn More about MiraDry in Connecticut >> MiraDry Cost

At Jandali Plastic Surgery, we have made our MiraDry pricing very competitive and charge $1800.  We offer complimentary consultations and we can also do same day treatments if given advance notice.  For the few patients who need a second MiraDry treatment, this is given at a reduced cost of $950.   We offer interest-free financing, which is a great option for patients. 

Is Jandali Plastic Surgery a Certified MiraDry Provider in Connecticut?

Yes, our MiraDry team is certified and highly trained. Dr. Jandali is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  We have two Physician Assistants and three Registered Nurses who have all been trained and certified to perform MiraDry. 

We have continuing education on MiraDry regularly to learn the most advanced and up-to-date treatment protocols.  We use the new tumescent technique to numb the underarms, which decreases risks and side effects of MiraDry.  We perform all MiraDry treatments on the highest energy level of 5 to give patients the most sweating and odor reduction.

Finding the Best MiraDry Provider in Connecticut

Besides the training and experience of your MiraDry Connecticut provider, patient experience is of equal importance. We pride ourselves on customer service. We have short waiting times and a friendly and experienced staff.

MiraDry Near Me

If you are looking for the best Connecticut MiraDry provider, look no further than Jandali Plastic Surgery. We want you to get the best treatment with long-lasting results. Call 203-374-0310 to schedule your complimentary consultation today!

Related to This

Contact Us Today

Rate, Review & Explore

Social Accounts Sprite

Trumbull Office

5520 Park Ave
Ste WP-2-300
Trumbull, CT 06611

Open Today 8:00am - 4:00pm