MIRADRY STOP UNDERARM SWEATING CONNECTICUT
MiraDry for Underarm Sweating
miraDry for Excessive Sweating
Dr. Jandali is the first and only plastic surgeon in Connecticut to offer miraDry for excessive underarm sweating. Jandali Plastic Surgery offers miraDry to patients in Connecticut, Fairfield County, Norwalk, Westport, Wilton, Weston, Easton, Fairfield, Trumbull, Shelton, Bridgeport, Milford, Stratford, New Haven County, and New York.
Stop Underarm Sweating with miraDry
Sweat happens to everyone. Some people have it worse than others, but almost everyone wears antiperspirants and deodorants for underarm sweating. Whether you are exercising at the gym, giving a presentation at work, or just with your significant other, it can become a nuisance. Underarm sweating can affect the things that you wear and make you self-conscious about your every move. The visible sight of “pit marks” is one thing, but add in the odor from sweating, and that’s a bad combination.
miraDry for Underarm Sweat Treatment
Imagine never having to worry about embarrassing underarm sweat or armpit odor ever again. miraDry is an FDA-approved, non-invasive treatment for underarm sweating and odor. This one or two time non-surgical treatment will keep you feeling comfortable, clean, and ready for any interaction.
How Does miraDry Work?
miraDry - How it works - Eliminate Underarm Sweat in Connecticut
Benefits of miraDry for Underarm Sweating
- miraDry is a non-surgical treatment performed in one hour in our Connecticut office.
- miraDry results are immediate and permanent.
- You won’t need to wear antiperspirants again – miraDry eliminates underarm sweat glands. Antiperspirants like Drysol and Certain Dri contain aluminum compounds, which are slowly absorbed through the skin with chronic use, and have been linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's disease, and even breast cancer.
- Most patients don’t need to wear deodorant again since miraDry eliminated underarm odor glands.
- Less dry cleaning of clothes since no more yellow sweat mark stains.
- Female patients get an added bonus of a 60-70% reduction in their underarm hair.
Recovery after miraDry Treatment
- Your procedure will last 60 – 75 minutes.
- After the procedure, you will have swelling and redness in the treated area for a few days to a few weeks.
- We recommend Advil or ibuprofen and repeated icing for a few days to minimize the swelling and discomfort that some patients experience.
- You must keep the treated area clean (wash with water and gentle liquid soap) and wear loose fitting tops for the next few days. Avoid shaving or applying antiperspirant/deodorant for the next few days.
- Avoid any rigorous activity for several days after the procedure. If you normally exercise heavily, wait a few days before resuming your exercise routine.
miraDry Testimonial Video
miraDry Testimonial for Excessive Underarm Sweating
Is miradry Safe?
miraDry is FDA approved for the treatment of underarm sweating and permanent reduction of underarm hair of all colors. miradry is distributed in 40 countries worldwide and over 40,000 treatments have been performed. miraDry is a safe procedure for men and women of all skin types and hair color.
miraDry on The Doctors TV Show
miraDry for Elimination of Underarm Sweating on The Doctors
Contact Us for miraDry Treatment in Connecticut
If you want to eliminate underarm sweating and odor permanently, visit our Fairfield County office for a free miraDry consultation. Call 203-374-0310 for an appointment today!